Monday, August 18, 2014

highlights, 7-8/14.


  • Finding my younger doppelganger at a picnic. He was aloof, distracted, walked in circles around the see-saw. I had a funny feeling that I was looking at mini-me. So I walked up to him, introduced myself. He is about 11. I asked him what he watches on TV. He said he watches the History and Discovery channels. Suspicions confirmed. I asked him what he thinks about the prospects of colonizing Mars. We talked for a good 20 minutes about biospheres and aliens. 
  • Seeing my name on the law firm telephone list shift over from the right column to the left. The right column is for secretaries and law interns. The left is for attorneys. 
  • Hibachi with J. A first, with many more to come. 
  • Interview with J.S. Mayall of Certilman Balin. 
  • Conversation with Character and Ethics Committee representative. "I am glad to have helped. I hope the best for you, and your future."

No comments:

Post a Comment